If you are a pool owner it is your responsibility to have a pool fence around your swimming pool. It will help you to keep your children safe around your pool as well as prevent accidental falls of adults. It is also reliable at keeping your pets out of the pool area where they could potentially hurt themselves. And yes, it is not only a matter of safety but also choosing the right fence for your pool can possibly give your swimming pool a better look.
As the pool fence is a matter of safety it is pretty obvious that you don’t want to give that task on an unskilled hand. You need an expert company for the task. And here comes “Master Groups“. A company with exact expertise and skilled staff on this field. When we are talking about fencing especially pool fencing in Sydney, there is some law and regulation that you must follow. The NSW swimming pool legislation, regulation and pool barrier standards includes-
Pool fence measurements:
- At least 1.2m high
- No gap at the bottom bigger than 10cm
- A boundary fence part of the pool fence must be 1.8m high
- No gap more than 10cm between any vertical bars in the fence
- The pool fence must be well maintained and in good working order
“Master Group” will give you the right instruction according to the legislation for safety and maintenance of your swimming pool.
Non-climbable zone: To prevent children climbing over fencing into the pool area, the laws require pool owners to make sure they maintain a ‘non-climbable zone’ around the pool.
- Any trees, shrubs or any other objects must not be within the 90cm non climbable zone.
- The zone includes the space extending 30cm inside the pool area – this space should also be cleared of any potential footholds or handholds.
- Any horizontal climbable bars on the pool fence must also be spaced at least 90cm apart.
Doors and windows for barriers, gate closing and latching devices, doors and windows maintenance and compliance with the building code of Australia. We are happy to inform you that our company got all that covered. Also, you are getting the best service in a very affordable price.
There is a number of types of fences for swimming pool- aluminum fence, glass fence, mesh fence, wrought iron fence and wood fence. You can choose the type suits your pool best but if you are not sure which one to pick for your backyard pool then you should take professional’s opinion and we can help you with that too.
Glass fencing is quite popular these days because glass fences offer durability and simplicity providing unobstructed view around your pool. When you are installing glass fences you have to make sure you have hired professionals because this task required high quality work or you will not be able to get a good result out of it. You should check the license, any special certificate (if they have one), references and pictures of their work and positive review of the company you are hiring.
We offer a wide selection of products to meet all your fencing and balustrade needs. We have projects that range from offering the ideal solution for residential setting to commercial ones like apartment buildings, as well as major public works.
We’re always ready to address any question or query related to glass fencing for pools in Sydney and the ability to manage any glass fence you can imagine.
It is crucial for you to think about the appropriate pool safety method in your residence, especially if you own kids or pets. Glass fencing for pools is an alternative that can provide protection and security for your pets or children family members. Glass fencing with no frame permits full flow of sunlight, creating the illusion of greater space and space inside your garden. A glass fence is an extremely desirable choice for your next fencing project because of its strength as well as its safety and attractive and neutral design.
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to upgrade your current pool fencing or are building a brand fresh pool, and are looking for that stunning, modern appearance that frameless glass has to provide, Master Groups Fencing makes the entire process straightforward by handling everything from beginning to end, which includes the design, production and installation of your glass fence.
How Master Groups install the Safety Pool Fence
- Use a chalk line or marker to mark the center of the pool fence, using laser line with laser level.
- Determine the spigot based on the total length of the fence.
- Core drill holes for the spigot, Ensure no wiring or underground pipe will be affected.
- Set the two outermost spigots first, then run a string line tightly between these spigots. This string line will ensure that the line of spigots—and therefore the line of glass panels—is straight, and that the height of each spigot is set correctly.
- Install the interposing spigot along the string line with the string centered in the spigot slots. using non-shrink grout cement the spigot in place, making sure that they are properly aligned, perfectly vertical, and set at the correct height.
- Position dress rings to conceal the grout.
- Insert rubber spacers into the clamp slots.
- Place the glass panels into the slots, protected by the rubber spacers.
- Insert metal plate in between clamp slot and rubber spacer.
- Tighten the clamps with an allen wrench, taking care that the glass does not touch the metal.
- Our team will be able to inspect and discuss the installation work and tidy the area around the pool.
- Then, we’ll meet with the homeowners to discuss ways to keep the highest levels of security in the pool are
Our products can be customized to meet your needs and design and color. The knowledgeable team of Master Groups Pool Fencing can recommend the best option for your property to ensure the glass fencing in your pool will provide a safe and secure space for you and your family to relax.
Give us a call and get free consultation and onsite quote in Sydney North Shore.