PALING FENCE SUPPLIER AND INSTALLER
WE ARE THE LEADING INSTALLER AND SUPPLIER OF PALING FENCES IN SYDNEY
- Get peace of mind knowing that your fence installation is being done by experienced professionals.
- Enjoy the convenience of working with a Google 5-Star rated company.
- Receive reliable after-service support and warranty.
- Save money without sacrificing quality.
The paling fence is one of the popular fencing that has been enhancing the Australian urban landscape for decades. Paling fences are built with treated pine posts, rails, and palings with the palings butted up against each other to provide long-lasting and great privacy. This type of fencing is very affordable and easily adapted to suit the contours of the site whether level, sloped, or stepped. The paling fence comes in a lighter shade and is produced in a variety of styles. Because of its versatility and durability, this type of fence is one of the most common fencing options used in many Australian homes. Paling fences are easy to install and could be the best option for those who are looking for good fencing at a low cost.
The Benefits of Paling Fence
Extremely good for privacy: People are mostly conscious of privacy. Whether you are having fun with mates on a barbeque or spending a good time with your family in your yard, the matter of privacy really needs to be checked unless you want to be on show to your neighbors or other people. A paling fence can definitely give you the privacy you need. In this fencing, palings are butted up against each other which makes sure there is no gap allowing you to have a full privacy boundary fence. Furthermore, a paling fence can be customized for any height you required that ensure even more privacy.
Durable and easy to work with: Paling fences are customizable and can be cut, strained, and carved easily to give any shape and fit in any position whether it is a flat surface or a bumpy one, meaning very easy to work with. Very few materials are there having this benefit. Treated pine paling fences are usually treated to a high degree to avoid decay, and rotting and protect them from termite attacks which makes them last long and serve their benefits for decades.
Great visual look: Treated pine paling made out of timber gives a freshen natural look to your landscape. This fence easily blends in with the nature of the Australian landscape and provides a warm homely view of your property. Moreover, you can add extra curb appeal to the fencing by decorating the paling fence with other elements like the cherry on top by fence capping and many more.
Acoustic property: The timber is a dense material. When the material is converted to a treated pine paling fence and after the installation process of the fence it gains great acoustic characteristics. It reduces road and traffic noise substantially, thus making your backyard a quiet and peaceful place.
The process of installing a paling fence typically involves the following steps:
- Determine the location and layout of the fence: This involves determining the location of the fence on your property, as well as the length, height, and style of the fence.
- Mark the location of the fence: Use stakes and string to mark the location of the fence, ensuring that it is properly aligned and level.
- Dig the postholes: Using a posthole digger or auger, dig holes at regular intervals along the marked fence line. The depth and width of the holes will depend on the size and type of fence posts you are using.
- Install the fence posts: Place the fence posts in the holes and fill the holes with concrete, ensuring that the posts are properly aligned and level.
- Install the fence rails: Attach the fence rails to the posts using screws or nails, ensuring that they are level and evenly spaced.
- Install the palings: Attach the palings to the rails using nails or screws, starting at the bottom and working your way up.
- Finish the fence: Once all the palings are in place, you can add any additional finishing touches such as trim or paint.
Installing a paling fence can be a time-consuming and labor-intensive process, so it may be necessary to enlist the help of a professional fencing company if you are not comfortable tackling the project on your own
Contact us to get free quote and consultation on paling fence installation in Sydney
Call us Now: 02 8021 4901
Mobile: 0452 187 208
Get in touch
Are you ready to take the next step in making sure your project is done right? Act now and one of our sales experts will help you get started on your project, so don’t delay! Don’t wait another minute to move forward with your goals and enter your details today.